A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savithri Bonala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savithri Bonala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savithri Bonala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bonala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center Muhlenberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savithri Bai Bonala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Savithri B. Bonala practice?
- Dr. Savithri Bonala has 14 office locations.
Dr. Savithri Bonala practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Edison Allergists and Edison Internists.