A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savithri Bonala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savithri Bonala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savithri Bonala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bonala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center Muhlenberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savithri Bai Bonala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Savithri B. Bonala practice?
- Dr. Savithri Bonala has 1 office location.
Dr. Savithri Bonala practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Internists.