A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savitri Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitri Kumar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitri P Kumar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Savitri P. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Savitri Kumar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Savitri Kumar practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.