Dr. Savneet Chattha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Savneet Chattha?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Savneet Chattha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

PHYSICAL

Dr. Chattha is a compassionate professional who does a tough job with care and patience. I recommend her strongly for any patient looking for high quality primary care.

January 9th, 2017

Very thorough and nice

Had a first time appointment with Dr Chattha, and thought it was one of the best Dr visits I've ever had. Wait time was minimal, she was very thorough, and communicated very well. Although I don't go to the Dr unless it's absolutely necessary I will schedule with her again. (Rating on ease of appointment and Promptness do not refer to Dr Chattha, but the lead time to actually schedule an appointment. Follow-up not rated.)

August 26th, 2016

Best Doctor EVER

I have been going to Dr. Chattha, along with my mom and my sister for atleast 6 years. We are extremely satisfied with the care that she provides. Dr. Chattha was the first doctor to order in depth exams for my sister when all her last doctors dismissed her concerns. It turned out to me cancer, and she made sure to refer her to the best surgeons, oncologist and different specialists to get best care afterwards. Thankfully she is in remission. We cannot be more grateful for her thoroughness. Again, Dr. Chattha is very knowledgeable, patient and explains everything to us and makes sure that we understand. She answers all our questions well. She is not the type to create false concern, but whenever she orders scans and blood work she makes personal calls to us about the results. She cares about all her patients and this can be easily seen by the work that she puts in to make sure every patient that goes to her is healthy as quickly as possible. I refer all my friends and colleagues to Dr. Chattha; she is an amazing Doctor!

July 14th, 2016

excellent doctor!

June 23rd, 2016

Condescending and dismissive. Rude.

September 22nd, 2015

I was skeptical at first because I've never had female family doctor. Dr. Chattha is professional and has an excellent bedside manner. She is thorough and does excellent job in following up with me.

April 13th, 2015

I had an appointment at 4pm on a Friday afternoon. Dr. Chattha did a quickie exam and didn't even care about my concerns. Dr. Chattha had no time to speak with me and just advised me to go to the emergency room. They couldn't take time to call my insurance company, radiology department, or lab to inquire if I would be able to go there on Monday. I was NOT in any grave pain or danger, however, the doctor and staff was just concerned about leaving the office and getting rid of me. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO THE PRINCETON OFFICE OR TO DR. CHATTHA AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR OR OFFICE TO ANYONE.

August 6th, 2014

Excellent primary care

Outstanding care, conservative doctor...very comprehensive

October 15th, 2013

I'm Finished!

Dr. Chattha practices medicine like a robot. She sits in a corner, head down, typing while rapid firing a list of questions about your symptoms. She's very impatient and most times irritable and only appears concerned with her mental checklist and not the patient. Dr. Chattha literally sighs when asked questions. She also acts like she's scared to touch you during her exams even though she has gloves. After she finishes her exam she usually gives a fake little smile and dashes off. I feel that she doesn't care about me. I've stayed with Dr. Chattha this long because her office is conveniently located near my home, but no more. I can do better. I'm not going to continue paying someone for this poor treatment. I will find a quality doctor.

July 10th, 2013

Good Doctor

Well my wife and I have been going to Dr. Chatta for 4 years. We are extremely satisfied with the care that she provides. She always provides early diagnosis for all our illness. She is very knowledgeable about what she does. She is patient and explains everything to us and makes sure that we understand. She answers all our questions well. Whenever she writes us up for scans and blood work she makes personal calls to us about the results. She cares about all her patients and this can be easily seen by the work that she puts in to make sure every patient that goes to her is healthy as quickly as possible. Some of the reviews above confuse me because all of the experiences that I have had were positive

February 2nd, 2013

Robo Doc

Dr. Chattha is intelligent however, she lacks any bedside manner. She is unable to connect with the patient and seems almost robotic. She comes across as uncaring and seems to really not like what she is doing.

August 29th, 2012

Thorough and knowlegeable and caring

Dr. Chattha is extremely thorough and knowlegeable. She takes the time to answer all my questions with clear and straightforward answers which always makes me feel at ease. She is also extremely nice and patient and I feel like she has a genuine concern for my well being."