Dr. Savneet Chattha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 26th, 2016
Best Doctor EVER
I have been going to Dr. Chattha, along with my mom and my sister for atleast 6 years. We are extremely satisfied with the care that she provides. Dr. Chattha was the first doctor to order in depth exams for my sister when all her last doctors dismissed her concerns. It turned out to me cancer, and she made sure to refer her to the best surgeons, oncologist and different specialists to get best care afterwards. Thankfully she is in remission. We cannot be more grateful for her thoroughness. Again, Dr. Chattha is very knowledgeable, patient and explains everything to us and makes sure that we understand. She answers all our questions well. She is not the type to create false concern, but whenever she orders scans and blood work she makes personal calls to us about the results. She cares about all her patients and this can be easily seen by the work that she puts in to make sure every patient that goes to her is healthy as quickly as possible. I refer all my friends and colleagues to Dr. Chattha; she is an amazing Doctor!

July 14th, 2016
excellent doctor!

June 23rd, 2016
Condescending and dismissive. Rude.

September 21st, 2015
I was skeptical at first because I've never had female family doctor. Dr. Chattha is professional and has an excellent bedside manner. She is thorough and does excellent job in following up with me.

April 13th, 2015
I had an appointment at 4pm on a Friday afternoon. Dr. Chattha did a quickie exam and didn't even care about my concerns. Dr. Chattha had no time to speak with me and just advised me to go to the emergency room. They couldn't take time to call my insurance company, radiology department, or lab to inquire if I would be able to go there on Monday. I was NOT in any grave pain or danger, however, the doctor and staff was just concerned about leaving the office and getting rid of me. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO THE PRINCETON OFFICE OR TO DR. CHATTHA AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR OR OFFICE TO ANYONE.

August 6th, 2014
Excellent primary care
Outstanding care, conservative doctor...very comprehensive

October 15th, 2013
I'm Finished!
Dr. Chattha practices medicine like a robot. She sits in a corner, head down, typing while rapid firing a list of questions about your symptoms. She's very impatient and most times irritable and only appears concerned with her mental checklist and not the patient. Dr. Chattha literally sighs when asked questions. She also acts like she's scared to touch you during her exams even though she has gloves. After she finishes her exam she usually gives a fake little smile and dashes off. I feel that she doesn't care about me. I've stayed with Dr. Chattha this long because her office is conveniently located near my home, but no more. I can do better. I'm not going to continue paying someone for this poor treatment. I will find a quality doctor.

July 10th, 2013
Good Doctor
Well my wife and I have been going to Dr. Chatta for 4 years. We are extremely satisfied with the care that she provides. She always provides early diagnosis for all our illness. She is very knowledgeable about what she does. She is patient and explains everything to us and makes sure that we understand. She answers all our questions well. Whenever she writes us up for scans and blood work she makes personal calls to us about the results. She cares about all her patients and this can be easily seen by the work that she puts in to make sure every patient that goes to her is healthy as quickly as possible. Some of the reviews above confuse me because all of the experiences that I have had were positive

February 2nd, 2013
Robo Doc
Dr. Chattha is intelligent however, she lacks any bedside manner. She is unable to connect with the patient and seems almost robotic. She comes across as uncaring and seems to really not like what she is doing.

August 28th, 2012
Thorough and knowlegeable and caring
Dr. Chattha is extremely thorough and knowlegeable. She takes the time to answer all my questions with clear and straightforward answers which always makes me feel at ease. She is also extremely nice and patient and I feel like she has a genuine concern for my well being."

June 12th, 2012
She has no business practicing as a doctor
Dr. Chattha is one of the worst doctors I've ever met - very rude. Superiority complex. Appointment ends after 15 minutes whether you were done o ...

June 4th, 2012
Money is all she cares about, not people for sure
Dr. Chattha is a cold, cold woman with an empty heart who is only in this FOR THE MONEY. She ends your appointment after 15 minutes whether you are done or not, then makes you schedule another "because of insurance reasons", she said . During a family crisis, I asked them to phone in a prescription for a panic attack, and they said I had to come into the office first. That's very safe - drive to the office while you're hyperventilating and your fingers are numb.The wait has been over an hour at times, as well. Wait for an hour in the waiting room, then be seen for 15 minutes, then repeat so you can accomplish all you need? Is that care? I think not. I will NEVER go back there, and I don't think anyone else should, either.