A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saw Po:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saw Po, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Po graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Po has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands Jacksonville
- Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Jacksonville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saw Francis Po MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saw F. Po practice?
- Dr. Saw Po has 1 office location.
Dr. Saw Po practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.