Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sawarngwong Wirojratana
Dr. Sawarngwong Wirojratana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Tonawanda, NY, with another office in Dunkirk, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wirojratana is affiliated with Tlc Hlth. Network Lake Shore Hospital, Brooks Memorial Hospital and Brooks Memorial Hospital, Dunkirk, NY. He speaks English.
Dr. Sawarngwong Wirojratana has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sawarngwong Wirojratana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Tonawanda, NY.
Dr. Gil Farkash
Obstetrics and Gynecology
North Tonawanda, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Julie Gavin
Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
North Tonawanda, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Ziba Guy
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
North Tonawanda, NY 0 mi16