A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sawitri Werasophon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werasophon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Werasophon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werasophon graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Werasophon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sawitri - Werasophon MD is a female General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sawitri -. Werasophon practice?
- Dr. Sawitri Werasophon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sawitri Werasophon practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana General Practitioners.