A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sawitri Werasophon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werasophon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Werasophon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werasophon graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Werasophon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sawitri - Werasophon MD is a female General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sawitri -. Werasophon practice?
- Dr. Sawitri Werasophon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sawitri Werasophon practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.