A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sawsan Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sawsan Awad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sawsan Awad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Awad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sawsan Mokhtar Awad MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sawsan M. Awad practice?
- Dr. Sawsan Awad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sawsan Awad practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.