A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rae is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rae graduated from MD Tishreen University, Syrian Republic.
Dr. Rae has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Rae MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Rae practice?
- Dr. Susan Rae has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Rae practices Family Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Family Physicians.