A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sawtantra Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sawtantra Chopra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Chopra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sawtantra Kumar Chopra MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sawtantra K. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Sawtantra Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sawtantra Chopra practices Pulmonary Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Pulmonologists.