A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saya Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saya Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saya Segal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Segal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saya Segal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Saya Segal practice?
- Dr. Saya Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Saya Segal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.