Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saya Segal
Dr. Saya Segal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Segal is affiliated with Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Bellevue Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Saya Segal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Saya Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Theodore Eisenstat
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi45
Dr. Georg Herlitz
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi14
Dr. Justin Brandt
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi8