A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Aamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Aamir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayed Mohd Aamir MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sayed M. Aamir practice?
- Dr. Sayed Aamir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sayed Aamir practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Athens Endocrinologists.