Dr. Sayed El-Azeem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2015
An exceptional doctor with outstanding bedside manner. I would not have my little boy if not gor Dr. El-Azeem. I am truly grateful to him and his staff. I cannot speak highly enough

November 29th, 2013
Excellent doctor Very thorough. Found the reason of problems which no other doctor was able to find

November 29th, 2013
Most devoted, caring, compassionate, and personable doctor EVER
I cannot find enough good words to write about Dr. Sayed!!!!!!! He took time out of his day, and treated me like I was the only patient he had that day, and the wait was not even that bad! I have been searching for the perfect doctor and I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am to have found the perfect doctor. I looked for several doctors in the area, and no one compares!

June 28th, 2013
Would not recommend.
He told me I had a short cervix and too much amniotic fluid and needed to be on medication and bed rest for those things even though just mere hours beforehand I had those things checked out at a hospital and was told that everything was textbook. El Azeem never truly addressed the issue I had gone in for, he wouldn't give me any straight answers. We left very unimpressed. Would not recommend him to others.

August 3rd, 2011
Absolutely loved him!!!!!! And his staff! All were caring, professional and reassuring. Got my twins to 36 weeks with no NICU stay. Dr. El-Azeem was very personable and sweet.

March 1st, 2011
Amazing Doctor, Man, and Human Being
Dr. El-Azeem delivered my first child and was my High Risk OB for my second. I was never more at ease with a doctor then I was with him. He is the kind of Doctor that will tell you the honest truth. If he feels there is a problem with the pregnancy, he will tell you only what you need to know until he is sure. I feel this is to help keep the Mom-to-be from enduring any extra stress. The only issue I have ever had was the wait time at the office in Warren. I've never been to his office in Boardman, but the average wait time in Warren was at least 45 minutes. You would get taken back and get your vitals and put on the monitor if need be, but you wouldn't see the doctor until at least 45 minutes after your appointment time. However, I always felt it was a small price to pay. His staff was always kind and very courteous to me each time I was there. I could always call in with questions or concerns and they would get right back to me. I pray he's still practicing if/when we have our 3rd child. I can't praise this man enough.

June 15th, 2010
Excellent physician, great experience

February 2nd, 2010
the office staff was rude, on several occasions my husband came with me and they would call my name but have him wait in the waiting area, they never got him, i had to ask to have him in the room with me every time. they were always preoccupied with office gossip while they were taking my statsm and got into an arguement with me once about something that was written down wrong probably b/c they werent paying attention. as for the doc, his bedside manner wasnt gentle. he asnwered phone calls while doing internal ultrasounds, and it was just all around unpleasant. there is another office of specialists in town, don't sell yourself short. keep looking!

December 29th, 2009
i hate dr.s but i trust dr. el-azeem completely!