A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Feghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Feghali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feghali
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feghali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayed Feghali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feghali graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Feghali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayed F Feghali MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sayed F. Feghali practice?
- Dr. Sayed Feghali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayed Feghali practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.