A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayed Hussain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayed Asghar Hussain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayed A. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sayed Hussain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sayed Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Roseville Internists.