A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayed Hussain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayed A Hussain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayed A. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sayed Hussain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sayed Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Internists.