A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Monis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Monis, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Monis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayed Monis MD is a male Pain Management, has 9 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayed Monis practice?
- Dr. Sayed Monis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sayed Monis practices Interventional Pain Medicine near City Of Industry, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See City Of Industry Pain Management Doctors.