A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Osama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Osama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayed Osama, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osama graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osama has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayed Osama MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sayed Osama practice?
- Dr. Sayed Osama has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sayed Osama practices Nephrology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Flint Nephrologists.