Dr. Sayed Maroof Osama MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayed Osama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayed Osama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayed Osama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osama graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.More Education & Awards
Dr. Osama has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance