A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayedur Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayedur Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayedur Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Rahman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayedur M Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayedur M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Sayedur Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayedur Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists.