A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeed Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeed Aziz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Aziz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Univ. Hospital
- Hancock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayeed Bin Aziz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sayeed B. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Sayeed Aziz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayeed Aziz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.