A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeed Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeed Aziz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Aziz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Garden Park Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aziz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sayeed B. Aziz practice?
Dr. Sayeed Aziz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Gulfport, MS.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.