Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sayeed Farooqui
Dr. Sayeed Farooqui, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Waldorf, MD and La Plata, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Farooqui is affiliated with United Medical Center, MedStar Harbor Hospital and Calvert Memorial Hospital. Dr. Farooqui has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sayeed Farooqui has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sayeed Farooqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Yousuf Dawood
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi47
Dr. Cara Lichtenstein
Washington, DC 0.23 mi18
Dr. Valerie Shell
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Washington, DC 0.23 mi33