A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikramuddin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ikramuddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St. Cloud Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikramuddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans