A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikramuddin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ikramuddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin practice?
- Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sayeed Ikramuddin practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.