A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeeda Sultana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeeda Sultana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultana graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sultana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayeeda Masthan Sultana BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sayeeda M. Sultana practice?
- Dr. Sayeeda Sultana has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayeeda Sultana practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.