A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeedha Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayeedha Uddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeedha Uddin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Uddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayeedha Fatima Ghori Uddin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Sayeedha F. Uddin practice?
- Dr. Sayeedha Uddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayeedha Uddin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.