A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayeh Barzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayeh Barzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barzin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayeh Barzin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barzin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayeh Barzin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayeh Barzin practice?
- Dr. Sayeh Barzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayeh Barzin practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.