Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sayeh Barzin
Dr. Sayeh Barzin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colleyville, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Barzin is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Barzin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sayeh Barzin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sayeh Barzin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colleyville, TX.
Dr. Jeffrey Bullard
Colleyville, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Daniel Clearfield
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Colleyville, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Shaun Mcmurtry
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Colleyville, TX 0 mi11