Learn more about Dr. Sayema Saifullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayema Saifullah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saifullah
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saifullah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayema Saifullah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saifullah graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saifullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayema A Saifullah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayema A. Saifullah practice?
- Dr. Sayema Saifullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayema Saifullah practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Primary Care Doctors.