inactive

Sayema A Saifullah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 13th, 2010
Simly the best Dr.
The most caring Dr I ever had. She is friendly and very approachable, when I leave a message she calls back pretty soon. she spends time with me and never hurried. Explains well. Great person and an awesome family practitioner.

November 22nd, 2010
I will never recommend
My urine culture test reports have not yet informed to me till now(nearly 3 months now).......i was having severe pain in my kidneys due to UTI.....she just came and gave a knock on my back i was in such a gr8 pain and all she said was oh does it hurt????i will never go to tat dr.............beware of her

January 16th, 2010
a great family dr!
i was totally satisfied... i had been trying to find a good family dr!..loved her staff very friendly staff ... i didnt have to wait for hrs...she ga ...

April 23rd, 2009
Dr.Saifullah was very friendly and didn't make me feel nervous at all (as most doctors do). She also spent enough time with me and was patient enough to answer all my queries. The best experience I have had so far with a PCP !