A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayoko Moroi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayoko Moroi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moroi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Moroi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moroi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans