Learn more about Dr. Sayoko Moroi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayoko Moroi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moroi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Moroi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayoko Moroi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moroi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Moroi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayoko Moroi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sayoko Moroi practice?
- Dr. Sayoko Moroi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sayoko Moroi practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.