A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayoko Moroi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayoko Moroi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moroi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moroi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayoko Moroi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moroi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Moroi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayoko Moroi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sayoko Moroi practice?
- Dr. Sayoko Moroi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sayoko Moroi practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.