A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayoko Moroi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayoko Moroi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayoko Moroi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Macular Degeneration
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moroi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Moroi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayoko Moroi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sayoko Moroi practice?
- Dr. Sayoko Moroi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sayoko Moroi practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.