A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayon Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayon Dutta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayon Dutta, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dutta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayon Dutta MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayon Dutta practice?
- Dr. Sayon Dutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayon Dutta practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.