A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayonara Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayonara Baez, Adult Board Certified Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayonara Baez, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayonara J Baez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sayonara J. Baez practice?
- Dr. Sayonara Baez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayonara Baez practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Psychiatrists, Hollywood Addiction Specialists, and Hollywood Geriatric Doctors.