A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayyed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayyed Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayyed Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayyed Tahir Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayyed T. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sayyed Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayyed Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Geriatric Doctors, Tampa Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Tampa Preventive Medicine Specialists.