A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayyed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayyed Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayyed Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayyed Tahir Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayyed T. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sayyed Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sayyed Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Geriatric Doctors, Tampa Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Tampa Preventive Medicine Specialists.