A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayyed Sohrab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayyed Sohrab, Vascular Neurologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sayyed Sohrab, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohrab graduated from Faculty Of Medicine Teheran University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sohrab has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayyed Abdolvahha Sohrab MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sayyed A. Sohrab practice?
- Dr. Sayyed Sohrab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sayyed Sohrab practices Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.