A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SAYYID RAZA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SAYYID RAZA is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. RAZA graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. RAZA has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RAZA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SAYYID RAZA practice?
Dr. SAYYID RAZA practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fairgrove, MI.
See Bay City General Practitioners, Bay City Internists, and Bay City Plastic Surgeons.