A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sayyid Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayyid Raza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Raza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sayyid Raza MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sayyid Raza practice?
- Dr. Sayyid Raza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sayyid Raza practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Essexville, MI.
See Bay City Internists.