A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sayyid Raza is Satisfactory. Dr. Raza has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sayyid Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sayyid S. Raza practice?
Dr. Sayyid Raza practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fairgrove, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bay City Internists.