A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scarlett Monroy-Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scarlett Monroy-Alba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monroy-Alba
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Monroy-Alba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ambulatory Care
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroy-Alba graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Monroy-Alba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scarlett Yvonne Monroy-Alba MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scarlett Y. Monroy-Alba practice?
- Dr. Scarlett Monroy-Alba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scarlett Monroy-Alba practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors.