A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Schahram Akbarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Rett Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarian graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Akbarian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Schahram Akbarian MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Schahram Akbarian practice?
- Dr. Schahram Akbarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Schahram Akbarian practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.