A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scharukh Jalisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scharukh Jalisi, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scharukh Jalisi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalisi graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jalisi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scharukh M Jalisi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scharukh M. Jalisi practice?
- Dr. Scharukh Jalisi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scharukh Jalisi practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.