Learn more about Dr. Scharukh Jalisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scharukh Jalisi, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scharukh Jalisi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- Airway Disorders and Reconstruction
- BPPV therapeutic maneuvers
- Balloon sinus surgery
- Care of Swallowing Disorders
- Disorders of ear
- Ear drum perforation treatment
- Ear foreign body removal
- Ear lobe repair
- Ear packing
- Ear was removal
- Head and Neck Cancer-Throat
- Head and neck imaging
- Head and neck infections
- Head bone trauma
- Injection therapy for submucous fibrosis producing trismus
- Injection therapy for vascular lesions
- Intratympanic injection therapy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalisi graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jalisi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scharukh M Jalisi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Scharukh M. Jalisi practice?
- Dr. Scharukh Jalisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Scharukh Jalisi practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Otolaryngologists.