A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Schubert Atiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Schubert Atiga, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Schubert Atiga, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiga graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atiga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Schubert Atiga MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Schubert Atiga practice?
- Dr. Schubert Atiga has 1 office location.
Dr. Schubert Atiga practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.