Dr. Schubert Lartigue Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Schubert Lartigue?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr Lartigue sees both adults & children, That is nice, because when I catch whatever my kids have we don't have to visit 2 different Dr's. My kids all like Dr Lartigue because he is such a gentle & kind Dr. I appreciate the time he spends explaining lab results or a diagnoses. On several occasions at the end of my own appointment he has also asked me how one of my children (whoever was sick most recently) is recovering. It is nice to be known as people, rather than just a case number. He prefers to see patients before routine blood work, but then will call you with the results & do the follow-up by phone so you don't have to have 2 appointments. which saves me money. The nurses & secretaries are all sweet. In 10+ years I have never heard a cross word from any of them to me or other patients, even when the office is busy. Both Lartigue & his staff speak spanish, and I know Lartigue also speaks Creole. The office used to be a small house, so the whole office has a very home-y feel.

The best doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2014

I'm not sure what this people was talking about Dr Lartigue. He's been our family doctor since my kids are in elementary school and now, they're almost done high school. I'd been to different doctors and when I met Dr. Lartigue, I immediately move my family's care in his office. Whenever he does blood work, he'll sit with you and explain what's in your record or result of the blood test. Not all doctors do that. And he is conservative, I mean he won't just jump into any diagnosis without double checking your health. We never had a problem and to think about it, every doctor's office, there's a waiting. Specially if you're walk-in. You have to be patient if you don't have an appointment. And if you have an emergency, go to ER. The girls are very nice and if you will be rude to them, of course they will be. I never had a problem talking to them on the phone or in person. All I'm saying, Dr. Lartigue is the best doctor in Rockland.

Nurse

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Excellent care

Horrible office staff

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I had been a patient of dr. Lartigue for nearly 12 yrs without incident & recently (past 2 yrs) he's added several new office staff & on several occasions I've called & tried to make appointments & with a very snarky attitude was told on no less then 3 occasions that the did not have any available apts for 4 weeks to either call back or come as a walkin put if I came as a walkin I was likely to be there from 12 till close! When I told the young lady that because of physical limitations I couldn't sit that long to do a walk in & that I was having a severe medical emergency & needed to see the dr ASAP she said " WELL IF YOU CAN'T COME AS A WALKIN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU" I explained my situation again & she stated "THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM NOW IS IT?" Really this is how a doctors receptionist talks to patients?!?! After several interactions with her that amounted to the same I opted to seek out a new md after 12 yrs I didn't want to switch my md but I refuse to pay good money for subpar medical staff! I will not pay people to allow their staff to be rude to me!

worst doctor in rockland county

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I can't believe how horrible this doctor is. He is by far the worst doctor and his staff are on the same level. When you told to bring in documents the staff know nothing about it and won't help you unless you have an appointment. The doctor will only give you referals (I have atena) only if he sees you first which means if I need to see for example an eye doctor or a baratric doctor, he has to see me first. This man only care about money. If only if my father wasn't so stubborn I could switch him to a better doctor located in New city. I do not ADVISE ANYONE TO SEE THIS HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. That bad review about him and a "complete misdiagnosis" is a complete lie. Overall 10 out of 10

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Complete misdiagnosis. Told him I had broken my hand, he explained that it was just a bruise. He did tell me that I looked great, after looking at my chart. Said I had lost over a hundred pounds. Apparently I had also shrunk 6 inches. He had another persons chart with the same name as me. Explained this to him, but to no avail. He continued to fill in the other person chart. Went to ortopedist after I left his office to find two fratures and to be casted for the next 6 weeks. Very easy to get appointment. Office was empty at time of visit.

Posted on November 13th, 2017