A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Ackerman, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Ackerman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer;
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Genitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Sarcoma Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ackerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scot N. Ackerman practice?
Dr. Scot Ackerman practices Radiation Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.