Learn more about Dr. Scot Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Ackerman, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Ackerman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Accelerated Phase Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer;
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Genitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Sarcoma Radiological Oncology
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ackerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Nevin Ackerman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scot N. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Scot Ackerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scot Ackerman practices Radiation Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.