A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Cordray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Cordray is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Cordray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordray graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cordray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cordray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans