A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Cordray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Cordray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Cordray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordray graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cordray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Alan Cordray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scot A. Cordray practice?
- Dr. Scot Cordray has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Cordray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Surgeons.