Learn more about Dr. Scot Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frost has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Joseph Frost MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scot J. Frost practice?
- Dr. Scot Frost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scot Frost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.