A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Cameron Graham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scot C. Graham practice?
- Dr. Scot Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scot Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO.
See Littleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.