A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Hagey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Hagey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hagey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Hagey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hagey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Hagey MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scot Hagey practice?
- Dr. Scot Hagey has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Hagey practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.