Dr. Scot Hutchison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

September 1st, 2015
If you are looking for a Fertility Clinic in Tucson, look no further!
Dr. Hutchison, Carol and the rest of the staff is amazing! My Husband and I had the best experience and would recommend this team to anyone who needs a Fertility Doctor. Anytime I ever needed a question answered, I could e-mail Carol and within minutes had a response from her and even the Doctor. This put my mind at ease and eliminated a lot of unnecessary stress during a already stressful time. We had experience from another clinic in Tucson, and it did not even come close to what Dr. Hutchison and his wonderful staff did did for us in the short time we were there!

August 5th, 2015
a good medical doctor does not exist
The quality of care appears to diminish with time. There are too many negative experiences to list.

May 25th, 2015
disappointment as a professional
This doctor was rude and unprofessional I would not recommend him to anyone. We did not feel he was seeing patients to genuinely help them but rather screened out patients he wanted to treat based on success rate and finances.

August 25th, 2014
Awesome doctor and great staff. We had a wonderful experience which led us to our pregnancy. We would highly recommend him.

April 17th, 2014
very caring and personable
Was a good listener and explained everything very well. His positive attitude and respect are a great asset for an infertility specialist -- the patients he's treating can get very discouraged. Overall a great experience (with the desired results!) But it's not cheap.

January 12th, 2014
Dr. Hutchison's office is by far the premier office for Infertility in Tucson / Southern Arizona! I attended another doctor's office, and the service, environment and friendliness there was terrible. I have been extremely happy since switching to Dr. H. The office staff all seems to operate with a sense of humanity and empathy first. Collection of money is not their first priority when it comes to patients, and it shows.

January 2nd, 2014
Dr. Hutchinson and his staff have helped my husband and I through some difficult realities and some wonderful solutions. He is a caring specialist that truly has his patients best interest at heart.

December 19th, 2013
Although the staff is so sweet and very professional, the IVF cycles are cookie cutter and too regimented. There is no flexibility . ICSI and day 5 transfer are performed for every patient and they charge you $1700 for an "extended 4-7 day embryo culture" when they don't even allow you to do a day 3 transfer. After having my records reviewed by three separate infertility specialists, they all stated they didn't understand why ICSI was performed with no male factor and why they insisted on day 5 transfer other than collecting more money and to cut the potential for multiples. Now we are left broke and childless.

October 22nd, 2013
We have used Dr Hutchison twice to assist us in building our family. We have referred several couples to Dr Hutchison. We have always been treated very professionally.

October 13th, 2013
Great fertility doctor!
The best fertility doctor in Tucson and the surrounding area! Very easy to talk to and has explained everything to our satisfaction. Love the office staff too!

January 31st, 2013
Looking for a new Dr.
I wouldn't recommend this office. He does take time to talk with you at appointments but I feel like he is not straightforward in his information. I feel like he should at least review chart before he comes in but after seeing him several times and having more than one U/S he forgot I only have one ovary. Seems pretty important to me! Several other examples of that type of thing left me with a bad taste. Felt the office staff is very patronizing.

August 28th, 2012
Dr. Hutchison is great overall. His office has a good balance of being friendly and professional. He puts the health if his patients first and encorages all around health and not just a quick fix. He is honest and knowledgable. I recommend this doctor.