A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Laurie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Laurie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Laurie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laurie graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laurie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Alan Laurie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scot A. Laurie practice?
- Dr. Scot Laurie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scot Laurie practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Internists.