Learn more about Dr. Scot Laurie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Laurie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laurie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laurie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Laurie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laurie graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laurie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Laurie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scot Laurie practice?
- Dr. Scot Laurie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scot Laurie practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Waxahachie Allergists and Waxahachie Internists.