Learn more about Dr. Scot Lewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Lewey, Gastroenterologist, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewey
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Lewey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Lewey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lewey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Michael Lewey DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scot M. Lewey practice?
- Dr. Scot Lewey has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Lewey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists.