A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Lewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Lewey, Gastroenterologist, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Lewey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lewey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Michael Lewey DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scot M. Lewey practice?
- Dr. Scot Lewey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scot Lewey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists.