A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Lewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Lewey, Gastroenterologist, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Lewey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
- Celiac Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- food intolerance
- non-celiac gluten sensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lewey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Michael Lewey DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scot M. Lewey practice?
- Dr. Scot Lewey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scot Lewey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists, and Colorado Springs Pediatric Specialists.