Dr. Scot Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 3rd, 2015
BEST DOCTOR
Best Choice in Breast Augmentation!! Not one complaint. Courteous Staff. Kind, Caring, A+

August 20th, 2015
Breast augmentation
Still contimplating breast augmentation. Would definately go to Dr. Martin if I decide to get the procedure done.

February 28th, 2015
Never regretted!
It has been over 10 years since my breast augmentation. Never regretted. Always think of positively!

April 4th, 2012
Scot Martin- LC, NM
Everyone in the staff is extremely sweet, except for the woman at the front desk. I think Veronica? Other than that, everything is perfect! I love Dr. Martin, he is really caring and completely down to earth. The anesthesiologist is very caring, he is great and the nurse Gina is awesome. Everyone really. I recommend them!

October 6th, 2011
terrible botox experience
I think his nurse doesn't know what she s doing.She musn't do botox injections,she messed up my face. Never again.

June 5th, 2011
My boob hero
I traveled from Okinawa, Japan to have my breast implants done by Dr. Martin and after a 26 hour flight and a fast surgery and speedy recovery I think I made the best choice ever. My surgery was two weeks ago and I look and feel 100%. He answered all my questions and concerns. This doctor is there for his patience. I never felt I was just a paycheck for him. He is there to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! If i have to take a 26 hour flight to have more surgery's I will just to be sure its with him. His staff is just as great! The staff made me feel at home. The office and surgery room was very clean and beautiful.

March 12th, 2011
botox
I know my botox and the botox injections he gave me were clearly diluted...I paid a good price to have nothing change. I have been to others before and saw immediate change in 12-14 days. I will not be back to him

October 17th, 2010
Boob God
Hello everyone i know the long process it takes to pick your plastic surgeon, i saw several surgeons and once i got talking with Dr. Martin he made me feel very comfertable and gave great advice, i knew right there and then he was going to be my guy. His office staff was inpecable and very nice and willing to make your experience as easy as possible. The over all surgery went well and the bedside manner was great i am very happy with my results. Its been 3 months and my boobs look real and feel real he pays attention to detail and i would highly recommend him to everyone who wants plastic surgery.

April 12th, 2010
Breast Augmentation
I would recommend this doctor. I had my breast done in 2005 and i was very pleased with the results. I have had no problems what so ever with them. His team is great and very supportive. If i had to do it all over again, I wouldnt change a thing!

November 10th, 2009
friend of a patient who received treatment
I went with my friend for breast implant consultation and post-op visit. Dr Martin was inappropriately uninterested in her concerns and blamed her for the "questionable" results of her implants. Stating "it looks fine". Even though she was obviously unhappy.