Dr. Scot Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scot Martin?

September 12th, 2017

Tummy tuck

From day 1 all the personal , were very friendly and courteous. Dr. Martin explains clearly what to expect after surgery. My nurse (Gina) was next to my bedside as I was waking up and prompt to my needs. Will definitely recommend Dr. Martin.

September 12th, 2017

Amazing surgeon!

Thank you to Dr. Scot Martin and staff for an awesome job. The surgery was scheduled within the month, it went very smoothly, and the results are amazing.

June 12th, 2017

AMAZING

Dr. Martin was extremely thorough in explaining all of my options and made me feel completely comfortable. All of his staff are so courteous and have GREAT customer service skills. I am happier than I can describe in words that Dr. Martin was the doctor that I ended up choosing for my surgery and everything came out better than I could have imagined.

June 8th, 2017

I love the staff, they are so willing to answer all questions without difficulty. The atmosphere is relaxing and warm and I feel the entire office Dr Martin runs is professional and clean. I only wish they would do imaging or samples of the tear drop implants

December 3rd, 2015

BEST DOCTOR

Best Choice in Breast Augmentation!! Not one complaint. Courteous Staff. Kind, Caring, A+

August 20th, 2015

Breast augmentation

Still contimplating breast augmentation. Would definately go to Dr. Martin if I decide to get the procedure done.

March 1st, 2015

Never regretted!

It has been over 10 years since my breast augmentation. Never regretted. Always think of positively!

April 5th, 2012

Scot Martin- LC, NM

Everyone in the staff is extremely sweet, except for the woman at the front desk. I think Veronica? Other than that, everything is perfect! I love Dr. Martin, he is really caring and completely down to earth. The anesthesiologist is very caring, he is great and the nurse Gina is awesome. Everyone really. I recommend them!

October 6th, 2011

terrible botox experience

I think his nurse doesn't know what she s doing.She musn't do botox injections,she messed up my face. Never again.

June 5th, 2011

My boob hero

I traveled from Okinawa, Japan to have my breast implants done by Dr. Martin and after a 26 hour flight and a fast surgery and speedy recovery I think I made the best choice ever. My surgery was two weeks ago and I look and feel 100%. He answered all my questions and concerns. This doctor is there for his patience. I never felt I was just a paycheck for him. He is there to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! If i have to take a 26 hour flight to have more surgery's I will just to be sure its with him. His staff is just as great! The staff made me feel at home. The office and surgery room was very clean and beautiful.

March 12th, 2011

botox

I know my botox and the botox injections he gave me were clearly diluted...I paid a good price to have nothing change. I have been to others before and saw immediate change in 12-14 days. I will not be back to him

October 17th, 2010

Boob God

Hello everyone i know the long process it takes to pick your plastic surgeon, i saw several surgeons and once i got talking with Dr. Martin he made me feel very comfertable and gave great advice, i knew right there and then he was going to be my guy. His office staff was inpecable and very nice and willing to make your experience as easy as possible. The over all surgery went well and the bedside manner was great i am very happy with my results. Its been 3 months and my boobs look real and feel real he pays attention to detail and i would highly recommend him to everyone who wants plastic surgery.