Learn more about Dr. Scot McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot McKay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot McKay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scot McKay practice?
- Dr. Scot McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot McKay practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.