Dr. Scot Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scot Miller?

April 27th, 2016

Very hurried, no explanation just cut on you and on to the next. He caused a Dural leak, had to go back in 10 days later and another leak developed 5 days after that. Excruciating pain do to the spinal fluid leak. Treated by Nursing Assistant like a lying child. No sympathy or compassion. Stay as far away from these people as you can.

January 18th, 2016

Great so far!

Dr. Millerbwas well prepared for my appointment with him. Hr answered my questions and was completely aware of my past history. Having surgery in two weeks; will post again after. Very friendly and helpful staff!

September 2nd, 2015

Get a second opinion before letting this guy perform surgery on you.

If Scott Miller recommends surgery, you need to get a second opinion. Scott Miller said I needed emergency surgery. I visited to other orthopedic surgeon for a second and third opinion, only to be told I would definitely be worse if I had surgery.

May 1st, 2015

My primary care doctor referred me to Dr Miller for a second opinion for the bulging discs in my neck. I was checked in for my appointment within 15 minutes of arriving to the office. When the staff realized I didn't have the necessary MRI disc, she quickly spoke to Dr Miller's nurse who checked in with him and got a response for me right away. Dr Miller kindly allowed me to run home to get the disc and return for my appointment because he felt it necessary to review the images as well as the radiology report from the MRI for my condition. I was shocked that he was able to accommodate this misunderstanding with his busy schedule and the staff and physician were very kind to me while sorting this out. I returned with my husband and waited to be seen. Staff directed me to the snack area for coffee and a light snack while we waited, which I didn't feel was too long considering my original appointment time got messed up. I know others complained about the wait time and I could see that happening, but I would rather wait for a good doctor than be seen quickly by someone to just wants to cut on every patient and get a pay check. The nurse checked me in quickly after being called back, took my vitals and escorted me to take x-rays. The x-ray technician brought me back after just a few minutes. He was kind, friendly, and worked quickly. The technician escorted me back to the exam room and I waited less than 5 minutes for the doctor to arrive. Dr Miller was friendly, explained my condition well and even noted some findings that were previously missed on my MRI by the radiologist and the first orthopedic surgeon I saw. I was relieved he felt my condition did not require surgery at this time, even though another surgeon recommended it. I felt like he gave me good medical advice, took the time to understand my concerns, and made his recommendation for a conservative approach with my best interest in mind. Everyone was polite and friendly to my husband and I, and I will definitely return if I need further orthopedic care in the future. My advice is to give yourself plenty of time for appointments with this physician, but it seemed worth it to me to have a doctor I trust with something as important as my spine.

February 27th, 2013

Answer my question

There is done truth in the other reviews he is not there when you truly need him. During my visit with him it was so annoying he kept recurring calls that interrupted my visit. He kept answering uh huh uh huh didn't appear as if he was even paying attention. Even when I had the infection responses time was disappointing.

June 20th, 2012

Johana Swan

Best doctor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Very professional and eased my pain. I thank him and would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone with back pain. He is just the best.

May 16th, 2012

Excellent diagnostic and surgury skills

Some of the comments started here are accurate - you do sort of get processed like cattle. This is partly due to the large volume of patients that go through the facility. Yes, I saw the video too but Dr. Scott also answered all of my questions. have your questions ready. Call the office with them if you come up with more (which you most likely will. Bottom line, you want an experienced surgeon who utilized the current methodologies. If so, go to Dr Miller, at least for the 2nd opionion. Waiting time depends on the time of your appointment to some degree. You may have to wait 2-3 weeks to get scheduled.

March 1st, 2012

dave

My 78yr.old mother was in pain all the time we tried therapy,acupuncture creams,everthing.finally talked her into surgery shes doing GREAT no more pain walking with ease.Thanks Dr.miller!!!!!!!!!!!

February 25th, 2011

Go elsewhere

Dr. Miller spent less than 5 minutes with me explaining my condition and that I would need a very serious surgery...instead of answering my questions, I was sent to a tiny room to watch a video on what would happen to me. The video was scary and only made me have more questions. I was then brought back into a room to see the Dr. who, without care, told me it was time to schedule surgery. I went to a surgery scheduler and expressed that I had more questions before signing on for surgery. She then went and brought in a Drs. Assistant to "close the deal." I felt like I was the used car in a used car showroom. So glad I went with another Dr.

October 5th, 2010

Very arrogant!!!!

The man never looked at my chart. He address your concerns.He will slip out the room never to return.

October 2nd, 2017