A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot B Moore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scot B. Moore practice?
- Dr. Scot Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scot Moore practices Pediatrics near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Pediatricians.