A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Alexander Murray MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scot A. Murray practice?
- Dr. Scot Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Murray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lihue, HI.
See Lihue Internists and Lihue Gastroenterologists.