Learn more about Dr. Scot Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Paris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Paris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Paris, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Paris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot David Paris FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scot D. Paris practice?
- Dr. Scot Paris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scot Paris practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Pottstown Colorectal Surgeons and Pottstown Surgeons.