A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Paris is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Paris, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Paris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot David Paris FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scot D. Paris practice?
- Dr. Scot Paris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scot Paris practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Pottstown Colorectal Surgeons and Pottstown Surgeons.