A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Paris, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Paris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scot D. Paris practice?
Dr. Scot Paris practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Emergency Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Clark, NJ.
See Pottstown Surgeons, Pottstown Colorectal Surgeons, and Pottstown Emergency Physicians.